These sausage pops are easy to make and loved by kids . I give them for their snack time in school .
Cooking time : 5 min
Preparation time : 10 min or less.
2 sausage pcs
1 bread crumb of seasoned bread
1 tbsp of corn flour with pinch of salt
Water enough to make batter
Oil to deep fry .
1. Cut sausage into half making 4 pcs .
2. Insert sticks in sausage .
3. Make batter with corn flour , salt and water .
4. Dip one sausage stick in corn flour first .
5. Dip it into egg .
6. Roll it into bread crumbs .
7. Deep fry in oil carefully keeping stick up .
8. Let it be golden brown from all sides .
9. Drain them into steel sieve.
10. Serve them hot with garlic mayonise sauce.