Preparation time : 15 minutes
Cooking time : 10 minutes
Serves 2 adults
Difficuly level : very easy
1 finely chopped onion
2 finely chopped green chillies
1 finely chopped green bell pepper
1 finely chopped tomato
1 tsp of ginger garlic paste
1/2 tsp red chilli powder
1 tsp of pao bhaji masala
6 bread pieces or pao in hindi
Salt to taste
2 tbsp Oil to cook
Butter 20 gm
1.Heat oil in a pan .
2.Fry onion untill soft and light brown .
3.Fry bell pepper and green chilli untill.soft .
4.Fry tomato untill soft and squashy.
5.Fry ginger garlic paste for minute .
6. Put spices like red chilli powder, salt , pao bhaji masala .
7. Whisk 4 eggs in separate bowl .
8. Thrown in eggs and stir continously in low flame slowly and gently .
10. Untill eggs are fully mixed with veggies .
11. Your egg burji is ready .
12. Serve with buttered and hot pao .
note : check consistency of eggs it should not be cooked on high flame for long time . Cooking on low flame help it to give soft consistency .